Phone Ofsted on this contact number 0300 123 1231 to make an enquiry about their educational standards and inspections.
Ofsted stands for Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. Ofsted is the regulating body for services and institutions that care for children and young individuals with regard to their education.
They perform weekly evaluations and inspections across England and make their finding known by publishing online. They ensure that providers maintain a high level of quality of care; to do this, they monitor their progress and provide information and support when needed.
Their main goal is for the whole of the UK to be excellent in providing education and skills for children and young people.
They currently have 1,500 active employees operating in 8 regions, namely, East Midlands, East of England, North East – Yorkshire and Humber, North West, London, South East, South West and West Midlands.
- If you have questions regarding their office or the services they provide and how these affect you, then you can send Ofsted’s offices a letter:
- If you want, you can also contact them via email at: email@example.com
- You can also make use of their online contact form found here: https://contact.ofsted.gov.uk/contact-form
(Note: you can use this contact form to send your questions and comments about Ofsted.)
If you prefer speaking with them on the phone, then you can dial the following Ofsted contact numbers:
- For general enquiries, or if you have some questions about a service they provide and would like to learn more, then you can call them on 0300 123 1231.
- If you would like to speak to Ofsted regarding schools, then you can call them on 0300 123 4234.
- If you have some concerns pertaining Ofsted and their services, then you can call them up on 0300 123 4666.
- If you prefer to send them a fax, then you can use the Ofsted fax number on 0300 123 3159.
- These lines are open from 8am-6pm during weekdays.