Contact NRAM to discuss a mortgage on this phone number 0330 159 9610 – upon connecting, a banking customer service agent will assist you.
NRAM, or Northern Rock Asset Management, is a public or government-run bank that has been around since 1965. NRAM specializes in mortgages and is dedicated in providing their customers with support and assistance that allows them to complete their mortgage.
Since their nationalisation, NRAM no longer accepts new business. They concentrate their current resources and manpower to assisting their existing customer with management of their finances and mortgages.
They pride themselves in being there for their customers. They know that taking a mortgage against one’s property is a big life event, so they’re there to help by providing trusted information. They also assist their customers to make the best choices and decisions about their mortgages and finances.
- If you need help with your existing mortgage then you can call the NRAM contact number 0330 159 9610.
- If you are experiencing some difficulties that may cause you to miss payments on your mortgage, then you can call them at 0330 159 4850.
- If you want to contact their Commercial Buy to Let team because you are having difficulty making payments, then you can call them up at 0330 159 1928.
- If you’re calling from abroad, then you can call them at 00 44 1274 555 555. This line is open from 8:30am-6pm GMT during weekdays.
- If you have a commercial or have at least 5 (Buy to Let) accounts with NRAM, Mortgage Express or Bradford & Bingley, then you can call them at 0330 159 1928 to speak to your Relationship Manager.
- If you would like to contact them to make a complaint regarding their service, policies or employees, then you can send them an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d rather write them a letter, then you can post them at the following address:
NRAM Mortgage Operations,
PO Box 625,
- If you would like to contact the NRAM Commercial team, then send them a post at:
NRAM Commercial Lending,
North of England House,
1 Grayling House,
Doxford International Business Park,