Phone Debenhams about their clothing range on this contact number 0344 800 8877. If you want to call about Debenhams insurance, telephone 0344 840 6305.
Debenhams is a proud British company that has become a large multinational , multi-channel brand that has operations in more than 240 stores distributed over 27 countries. Debenhams offers its stylish customers around the world a wide selection of the world’s most popular brands, concessions as well as products under the Debenhams brand.
Debenhams has had 20 years experience investing in creating and designing fashion wear for their own fashion and clothing brands.
Aside from women’s, men’s and kids’ clothing, Debenhams also sells Beauty, home, furniture, toys, gifts, electronic devices and flowers through their online store.
- If you have recently purchased or are interested in their clothing, health, home & furniture or beauty items online, then you can give them a call at 0344 800 8877 or 0844 800 8877. These lines are open from 8am-11pm during weekdays, from 8am-11pm on Saturdays and from 8am-8pm on Sundays.
- You can also contact their Debenhams stores at 0344 561 6161 or 0844 6161.
- If you have recently purchased or are interested in their online large electronics and laptops, then you can call them at 0148 448 1361 or 0844 995 0380. These lines are open from 9am-5pm during weekdays.
- If you have recently purchased or are interested in flowers, hampers, wines and personalised gifts, then you can call them at 0844 995 0380 or 0203 137 6928.
These lines are open from 9am-5pm during weekdays.
- If you want to call them about made-to-measure curtains you have purchased from them or are planning on ordering from them, then you can call the Debenhams phone number 0330 660 0941.
This line is open from 9am-5pm during weekdays.
- If you are calling from abroad, then you can call them at +44 207 387 8723.
This telephone line is open from 8am-11pm GMT during weekdays and from 8am-8pm GMT during weekends.
Debenhams Finance and Insurance Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
If you wish to contact them about their insurance products, then call them at the following phone numbers:
- For Debenhams Cards, you can call their Customer Helpline at 0333 220 2519.
- If you’re calling for card activation, then call 0333 220 2519.
- For Travel Insurance, you can call them for general enquiries at 0343 658 0371.
- You can email Debenhams for travel insurance at: email@example.com
- If you want to make a travel claim, then call them at 0343 658 0374
- You can email Debenhams for travel insurance claims at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Home Insurance you can call them for general enquiries at 0344 776 5399. If you would like to make a claim then call them at 0344 902 7391.
- For Wedding Insurance, if you have some enquiries, then call them at 0800 440 2430.
- If you would like to make a claim, then call them at 0344 412 4296.
- For Life insurance, if you have some enquiries, then call them at 0344 776 5650.
- If you would like to make a claim, then you can contact them at 0344 902 7399.
- For Debenhams Car Insurance, if you have questions, then you can call them at 0344 840 6305.
- If you would like to make a claim on Debenhams car insurance, then call them at 0344 840 9506. If you would like to make a windscreen claim, then call 0190 423 4893.
- For Pet Insurance, call them at 0333 234 0580 for general enquiries or at 0333 234 0618 for claims.
- If you would like to enquire about gift cards and vouchers, or if you have other enquiries about Debenhams that have not been covered above, then you call them at 0344 561 6161 or 0844 561 6161.
- You can also send them an email by filling in the form at the bottom of the page here: http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/faq/contact_us.html
- You can also chat with them by clicking the ‘Chat to Debenhams’ tab to the lower right side of this page here: http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/faq/contact_us.html
Debenhams via Post
- If you prefer to write to them, then send your post to:
Debenhams Customer Services,
4th Floor, 10 Brock St,